Francesca Warren is a Freelance Childenswear Designer who works across many disciplines including Garment, Graphic, Print and Packaging Design.
A multi product Fashion and Graphic Designer with 10 years experience designing for brands including Fendi, Oscar de la Renta, Debenhams and Hackett. Her experience is predominantly as a Childrenswear Designer: she has worked across all product categories on age ranges newborn to teen. International experience designing collections for brands based in New York, Italy, India and China. Francesca speaks English and Italian at a professional level and has worked with factories and suppliers in Asia and Europe.
An MA graduate from Central Saint Martins in 2010 and BA graduate from London College of Fashion in 2007.
Francesca has worked with start up brands and can assist you with all aspects of your collection:
- Creation of Moodboards and Design concepts
- Sketching of collection
- Print and graphic design (all over prints and placement prints/ embroideries)
- Creation of tech packs showing front and back views of garment, guide measurements and details
- Provide colourways and Pantone colour standards
- Communication with suppliers (in English or Italian)
- Development of prototypes and initial samples through to final sample stage
For further information please contact her using the form below or email directly: email@example.com